Friday 13 February 2015

DIY - Inspiration Photo Frames

Hello hello my lovelies!

At the start of the year I had planned so many things I wanted to do this year... as I plan every year... BUT this year I truly want to make it happen.
It's already 1 month down and I hadn't started much or done the things that I promised myself I would do, so I thought I'm going to go to the workshops that Kikki. K offer.
They offer a range of workshops like happiness, goals, organizing, DIY etc. They charge $40 but you get free gifts when you go along and these items are worth around $40 too... so your getting free stuff! So why not hey?
Well I was fairly skeptical about them at first, I went to the Happiness and Goals workshops and both of them were amazing! Made me feel extremely motivated and energetic plus I have a much better idea of how to set and accomplish my goals!
After the workshops and slowly implementing them, I've been on an inspiration high in the last few day and I decided to make some inspiration DIY frame which I could keep in my room - just make me feel that little bit inspired and motivated.
It's so easy to do and I'm extremely happy with how it turned out so I thought why not show it to everyone?

I got 3 of these frames from Kikki.k - cost me about $12.95 each. They already have a nice saying in there but I wanted something a little more colorful!

So I went with the Vision board kit from the new range called 'life is sweet'! 


 These are all the cute inspirational cards that are in the pack! Aren't they gorgeous?


All I did was pick out the 3 that I liked best and used some hot glue to stick them on the back side of the black card which was already in the frame - because the quote cards were just a little smaller than the frame itself and gave it a nice bold black background. I think it makes the cards I used stand out really well against the black background.

Finally all I did was pop them on my bookshelf in my room, and put these cute heart fairy lights I had for a long time and never used. It looks beautiful and I absolutely love how they have turned out!

I have a window right adjacent to my bookshelf which I open every morning and the sun shines onto these beautiful frames and the metal hearts! Just looks great :) 

Why not try making something to liven up your room? or any part of the house? It might inspire you to do that thing that you've been wanting to do for so long! 

I've just moved to a new house and I can see that I have a lot of potential for some DIY projects, so keep watching! Shall keep you all updated!

Hope you all have a lovely day!!

Love 
Danni Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment