Wednesday 12 November 2014

Eat your way to fabulous skin!

“You are what you eat!”


Hi guys!
In my last post I told you about some simple things to use to make your skin look great. That got me thinking about other things that can help, obviously all these creams, face mask etc. that we use are external things – what about internal things? I mean what if you were told you just had to eat some food to help keep your skin looking and feeling great? That would be so helpful and easy right?

So today I’m going to list 10 awesome foods that will help keep your body healthy and skin looking great!

Let’s eat our way to fabulous skin…
Actually here is a quick video that lists all those foods that I love eating and I’m sure you guys will too!



The only other thing that I would like to mention, that’s not in the video and that is… WATER!
Water is so important for our skin; I cannot stress enough about this! On an average ladies should be drinking 2-3 liters per day – I know it’s really hard to drink all that water. I've been trying to increase my water intake gradually (doesn't help that I have a weak bladder :( ) but the most I can manage is about 1.5 liters. Keep trying! 
Don't try and drink 3 liters from tomorrow if you aren't used to drinking too much (if you can that's great!) start slowly by drinking a glass of water before and after you eat anything! 

In the next post I’ll give you guys some ideas to keep yourself hydrated! Especially now that we are heading into summer it will be useful!


Thanks for reading guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment