Friday 16 January 2015

Kikki K Haul

Ohhhh Emm Geeee....!

Today I went into the Kikki.k store in Carousel (Perth) and there was so much stuff on sale which was unbelievable! 
To begin with for those who don't know what Kikki.k is - well it is a fantastic store that sells awesome stationery, functional organizing tools and stylish gifts! The founder of the company is Swedish and the products are all designed around this simple and elegant yet colorful concept of a Swedish lifestyle! 

Well today I went in there because I had a $25 gift card and I was just itching to spend it as always! I went in there and there was so much cool stuff and I saw the Svenska Hem range which they brought out sometime last year I believe.
With Kikki.k they have seasonal product ranges - so its there for a few months till the next new thing come's out and once it's gone I guess it's gone! 

Just recently they had their new range come out, which is called "why not?" (will soon do a post about that as well :)) and that's why they have a lot of the previous ranges on sale.
But the Svenska Hem range - these items were 75% off! Can you believe that? I mean these products are amazing already and even initially they weren't really expensive and now with the 75% discount I'd be cray cray not to buy it! 
To those of who don't know, Svenska Hem range is actually kitchenware products - they are just gorgeous! 

This couldn't be better timing because I am moving houses and I decided it was out with the old and in with the new! so I grabbed most of their stock today.

Right - so below are the photos and I will mention the original price and the price after the discount just so you guys know what an amazing bargain that was! Lucky me :D

(I apologize in advance about the quality of these photos - had to use my phone as I have lost the charger for my canon camera! Also sorry blogger wouldn't allow me to put the photos side by side so had to put them below one another!)




This is my overall haul! cool huh? :P




1.Plate - I love the simple design of it the gold looks really good on the white background. Love it!
Original price was $12.95, which isn't that expensive to start with anyway! but the marked down price was only 50% off and they were actually 75% of so I got these for just over $3.00 - You can't say no to that!




\


2. The cup - I'm not sure if this was in the Svenska Hem range but they were for $2 each and they are actually fairly heavy when you hold them, so won't break easily (good for me - cause I drop everything!)
These didn't have a bar-code on them but they were marked as $2 - pretty cheap if you ask me! You can only get mugs for $2 at kmart or Reddot and we all know the crappy quality of those! 









3. 14 cm large bowl - has a gold apple inside and the two gold lines on the outside.
Once again - simple, elegant look, also a little heavy which I love about these because I know a little slip in the sink while doing the dishes won't break it!
Original price is $12.95 - got these for just over $3 each.








4. 9.5 cm bowl set of two - again gold apple inside and the gold lines on the outside - just gorgeous! what else can I say about them? When I first looked at them from far away they looked tiny but then I picked these up and they are actually a pretty decent size. I would totally use these for deserts or even curry, just that perfect size where you can serve a good portion.

Original price was $14.95 and that came down to just over $3.50 but these were a set of 2 and still pretty awesome!

I obviously wanted to have a set of these, so i got 6 of each and all together the original price was $212.25 with all the discount the price came down to $62.06
I used my $25 gift card , so technically I ended up paying $37.06!
Now you know why I am so happy about it! hahaha 

Ok! seriously you guys need to go and check out these stores! I mean I bet you, you will walk out with at least a wish list if not a whole bag full of the goodies! 

Alright guys keep an eye out! I will be posting about the new "why not?" range soon plus my other SALE hauls from Kikki.k as well.

Love
Danni
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment