Friday 16 January 2015

Travel?... Hell yeah!


So it's like 1:52 am and I'm so excited to start writing this blog!

OK! lets get started! last year I did a 6 month student exchange to London! While I was there - as we all do I traveled around Europe too 
My overall experience was absolutely amazing! Any uni student reading this and is thinking about doing an exchange then STOP THINKING and go for it! It will change your life my friend...

So finally today I got time to start on this part of my blog which I've been wanting to do for such a long time yet putting it off - but no more! I actually have a lot of time now and I am now getting on to start my little DIY travel album. I kept a lot of things from my travel's as memories from like train tickets to souveniers and a lot of other thing. I just had them sitting in a box and I thought I can't just keep it locked up in a box I need to do something about it so I will be doing like my travel memories photo album (Will write a post about that too... soon!).

So well, I decided it was the right time to start writing about my adventure so here I am all ready to go!

I'm so excited about this... I have like 100 things planned to write about already and I can't wait to get started! I'm going to share lots of photos and stories with you guys, I really hope you all enjoy it just as much as I did travelling and especially now reflecting back on it and writing about it.

If there is anything you take away from this blog then let it be this one thing! 

"An inspiration to travel! To discover a place, to get lost in a city and explore to your heart's content - not just a new place but a new you!"



No comments:

Post a Comment