Friday 16 January 2015

Introducing myself!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my blog :) 

My name is Danni and im so excited to start this blog! Before I start writing about makeup (and other things off course) I would like to introduce myself. 

I am young, carefree, down-to-earth and love to make the most of everything! I am extremely passionate about writing, I absolutely enjoy it. In the last few years I've started exploring the 'makeup world' and I've learnt a lot and I just want to share my experiences and help anyone out there like me.

As for my hobbies like anyone I love spending time with friends and family, travelling is huge passion of mine, I really like meeting new people and talking about their story, people truly intrigue and inspire me. 
I am crazy about cool stationery (especially Kikki.k products! LOVE THEM!).

I wanted to write mainly about makeup and skincare but I thought why not add some more fun to this so I will be talking about a lot of different things! Travel, my shopping hauls, DIY projects, general random topics that I can think of maybe? LOL
Don't worry you won't get bored reading all this trust me! 
I hope you guys will enjoy my posts and i'll enjoy the writing part :)



"You are what you eat!"
Hmm strange... I don't remember eating any sexy beasts today :P

No comments:

Post a Comment